We are currently working with a leading Facilities Services provider to recruit an Electrical Engineer to work on a large static site in the Newark-on-Trent area. The role will be Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week
Working independently, responsible for initiating and completing tasks and procedures, including where relevant responsibility for supervising or guiding others. The ability to gain, and where relevant apply a range of knowledge, skills and understanding.
To confer with engineers, customers, and others to discuss existing or potential engineering projects and products.
· Design, implement, maintain, and improve electrical instruments, equipment, facilities, components, products, and systems for commercial, industrial, and domestic purposes.
· Operate computer-assisted engineering and design software and equipment to perform engineering tasks.
· Direct and coordinate manufacturing, construction, installation, maintenance, support, documentation, and testing activities to ensure compliance with specifications, codes, and customer requirements.
· Perform detailed calculations to compute and establish manufacturing, construction, and installation standards and specifications.
· Inspect completed installations and observe operations, to ensure conformance to design and equipment specifications and compliance with operational and safety standards.
Experience of either distribution or working on a large static site.
Preferred qualification 18th edition electrical.