I am currently seeking a Freelance Electrical Design Engineer for work a well-known consultancy on a Thames Water project. Role is inside IR35 with the potential for flexible working
Within this role your responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
- Positively engage with Thames Water to develop relationships
- Deliver electrical engineering design, including managing design quality control processes and checking and reviewing the work of others
- Support engagement with suppliers and subcontractors and undertake technical reviews of their design.
- Produce technical specifications, control philosophies and schedules.
- design LV and HV distribution systems, motor control centres/control panels, electrical installation, SCADA and telemetry systems, appropriate to experience.
The ideal candidate would have as follows:
- Previous experience working as an Electrical design Engineer.
- Previous Thames Water experience / knowledge or wastewater or similar
- BSc, HNC, HND or vocational equivalent within Engineering
- Qualified Electrical Design Engineer
- Couple of references
For more information or if your keen on the please contact Sam Jaffe at Anderselite.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.