Vacancy - EICA Design Engineer
Location – Falmer (Brighton)
Anderselite is on the lookout for a skilled EICA Design Engineer for a leading consultancy in the UK.
Our client is looking to take on a EICA Engineer that will strengthen their Engineering team and work on their AMP7 programme.
The scale of the works is greater than £350m and will comprise of multiple sites across Kent and Sussex on both clean and dirty water sites.
Based at the Falmer (Brighton) office you will ensure that EICA designs are deployed effectively, economically and in accordance with all appropriate regulations and specifications to allow the company to minimise risks and maximise profits on contracts.
You will report to the Design manager and will be responsible for:
- Providing design solutions that meet all the requirements the Sub- programme mandates.
- Produce design documents which are cost effective and meet the requirements of the specification which can be purchased, installed, and commissioned effectively.
- Ensure standard designs and design practices are utilised.
- Produce outline electrical, instrumentation and control design on contracts.
- Carryout surveys at site visits.
- Attend factory acceptance tests at supplier’s premises and produce reports.
- Ensure designs produced and those of sub- contractors meet requirements of the specification.
- Ensure designs are within budget and produce the best overall outcome for the business.
Experience & Qualifications
- Electrical Engineering Degree, HND/BTEC
- Experience in EICA design in water / process industry
- Working knowledge of industrial electrical distribution systems including 11kV.
- Knowledge of Electricity at Work Regulations.
If you are interested and would like to know more about this role contact Subhan on 01135316468 or at Subhan.Hussain@anderselite.com