I am currently seeking an ED&I Advisor for work on HS2 in London. This role offers hybrid working typically 2/3 days per week in Acton or West Ruislip
Within this role your responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
- Develop, implement, and evaluate an EDI Training and Engagement Plan covering topics such as recruitment, leadership, procurement, and culture
- Design and implement a process to investigate and respond to EDI observations reported via our health & safety system
- Project manage diversity and inclusion initiatives across the project
- Support the EDI team to evaluate the success of the EDI strategy
- Maintain the Disability Confident Leader (Level 3) accreditation
The ideal candidate would have as follows:
- Experienced using Microsoft Office, and ideally PowerBI
- Knowledge of the Disability Confident Leader (Level 3) accreditation
- Previous experience/knowledge of Equality, Diversity and inclusion
- Experience in Designing & Implementing a Training and engagement plan for EDI.
- Couple of references.
If you keen on this role, please contact Sam Jaffe at Anderselite now