3-month initial contract
£42 per hour OUTSIDE IR35
Exciting new job opportunity just in for Drainage Engineer to join an industry recognised Construction and Civil Engineering Company on a 3-month initial contract basis. We are looking for someone ambitious, talented, and motivated with a flexible approach to work.
You will be responsible for providing support to multiple projects. We are looking for a Chartered Engineer with 10+ years’ experience in the design of surface water and foul water systems and design highway works – pavement design etc. This is a fantastic opportunity if you are looking to join a reputable organisation to contribute towards your professional growth and development.
What we need from you –
- Scheme investigation, site inspections, data collection and analysis, works/construction inspections and supervision to progress scheme design, development and construction.
- Developing highway designs in accordance with using AutoCAD or Civils 3D.
- Production of technical reports as required.
- Management of work packages with scope to move up to managing small schemes.
- Client liaison as necessary to deliver the schemes/projects.
- Mentoring and supervising the output of junior staff.
What we can offer you in return –
- The opportunity to work with an award-winning, long-standing organisation
- A great working culture and work/life balance
- Equal opportunities employer & great staff retention rate
To register your interest, please respond to this advert with a copy of your updated CV or give us a call on 02380 219108 for more information.