Design Project Leader - Water
£45,000 - £55,000
My client, a highly respected global engineering consultancy, is seeking to expand its industry leading design offering by bringing on a Design Project Leader to work with one of their prestigious clients on a nationally significant water infrastructure project.
My client employs over 1300 across the UK and has a turnover in excess of £300 million, so you will be joining an already established brand, and one that is forecast to grow significantly in the coming years.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Lead the design delivery by coordinating and working collaboratively with all members of the design team.
- Form collaborative relationships with the Site Manager and Quantity Surveyor, and understand the competing tensions of time, cost and quality, to successfully deliver outcomes for their client
- Contribute to creating a positive and engaging environment.
- Lead the multi-disciplinary design of water and wastewater projects.
- Lead the development of affordable, innovative and low carbon solutions.
- Deliver detailed design, as well as providing construction support and commissioning support.
- Plan, monitor and manage the design, to ensure that the design is completed within budget, on time, minimises risk, and the output complies with the required standards and quality requirements.
- Deliver designs that consider and mitigate safety and environmental risks.
- Positively engage with their client to develop relationships and enhance their reputation.
- Engage with the wider group to enhance their performance.
It is envisaged that the ideal candidate will have the following:
- Degree qualified design engineer.
- Knowledge of water and wastewater assets and design.
- Experience of managing design quality control processes.
- Able to collaborate and work effectively within a multidiscipline and diverse team.
- Ability to successfully deliver design to program, budget and quality requirements.
- Proactive approach and growth mindset, with an ability to adapt to changing scenarios.
- Proven longevity at another major engineering consultancy
If you are interested, or just want a confindential chat, feel free to call Joshua at 020 7743 7582 or email him at
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.