Anderselite are looking for Permanent Design Management candidates to join a leading Tier 1 Civil Contractor with a focus on the Yorkshire & Severn Trent Water AMP7 Frameworks.
Leading and managing the design interfaces for the construction and commissioning of a new WFD schemes for STW water across the Yorkshire and North Humberside regions.
The innovative design solution includes the use of ceramic membrane technology within the process solution.
The works scope includes piled foundations, pre-cast & in-situ concrete structures, large process buildings, large diameter pipework and significant Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, Control and Automation packages.
- Ensure all regulatory duties of Principal Designer are completed and recorded
- Lead the coordination of different packages of the permanent design and liaise with project construction to ensure buildability, programme coordination and quality to meet the works information
- Support the implementation and monitoring of Performance Excellence.
- You’ll prepare detailed design briefs to designers and subcontractors and manage the requests for information to the Client.
What is required?
- Relevant qualifications – degree level, or equivalent experience
- Strong background in civil engineering design and recent experience as part of a management team on civil engineering design projects in a regulated environment, preferably on water industry or comparable projects.
- Experience in buildability reviews and articulating the construction sequence and construction constraints.
- Experience is selecting or specifying appropriate temporary works to suit site conditions.
- Knowledge of BIM processes and the ability to use BIM model viewing software specifically Autodesk Construction Cloud.
In exchange for your well suited CV and commitment to the role, the business will provide you with a very stable and promising future. They will also provide you with a great salary and package too including 26 days annual leave, sharesave scheme, family friendly policies and more.
If you think that this role is for you and you would like to know more about the role or be considered for it, then please submit your CV today.