We are currently recruiting for Design Manager to join our client who is a world-leading design, engineering, and project-management consultancy.
The position is within the Design and Advanced Technology team which prides itself of developing new and innovative approaches to solving complex engineering challenges on major projects.
- Management of civil and/or structural tasks and projects to programme, budget, and quality.
- Assist in implementing our client’s project strategy including use of integrated design tools and data management systems.
- Co-ordination of multiple discipline inputs (including health and safety, sustainability, environment, planning) to achieve integrated designs/solutions.
- Helping ensure successful integrated delivery of projects by working collaboratively within a multi-disciplinary environment including working closely with our offshore resource.
- Helping to prepare schedules of work, work breakdown structures and risk schedules
- Civil Engineering Degree or equivalent qualification.
- Demonstrable experience within a Civil Engineering Design environment.
- Experience in design delivery including multidisciplinary design.
- Up to date knowledge of current design codes and design software relating to Civil Engineering.
- Ability to collaborate successfully within a project and team environment, act in best interest of team.
- Ability to manage, motivate and delegate within a project delivery environment.
- Good written and verbal communication skills, ability to listen and take instruction.
- Hands on BIM/Digital competency.
- Proactive commitment to health and safety.
If you are interested in this opportunity and are looking for a new challenging and rewarding role, then please apply now via the link below.