I am currently seeking a Freelance Design Engineer for work a well-known consultancy on a Thames Water project. Role is inside IR35 with the potential for flexible working
Within this role your responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
- Help to identify and develop affordable, innovative and low carbon solutions.
- Be responsible for leading and delivering multi-disciplinary design for a water, or wastewater, project.
- Produce design deliverables within your discipline.
- Provide construction and commissioning support regarding design.
- Plan, monitor and manage the design, to ensure that the design is completed within budget, on time, minimises risk, and the output complies with the required standards and quality requirements.
The ideal candidate would have as follows:
- Previous experience working as a Design Engineer or similar.
- Previous Thames Water experience / knowledge or wastewater or similar
- Qualified Design Engineer
- Couple of references
For more information or if your keen on the please contact Sam Jaffe at Anderselite
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.