Delivery Recruitment Consultant - Leeds - Competitive Salary
Anderselite are a unique presence in the recruitment industry and leading recruitment experts to the built environment since 1984. Now part of the Morson Group we are showered with further resources and opportunity - only afforded by a parent company which turns over £850m!
With seven regional offices we have nationwide coverage. Our dedicated teams are perfectly positioned to provide blue and white-collar, temporary contract and permanent talent to the construction, civil engineering, facilities management and rail sectors.
We are looking for a driven, enthusiastic and proactive individual to join us as Resourcer / Delivery Recruitment Consultant in our Leeds office. This would suit someone at the start of their recruitment career or indeed someone who has strong experience and wanting to progress further. This is a delivery focused role within civil engineering construction.
Role Responsibilities -
- Must have previous recruitment/resourcing experience (as above)
- Working with existing clients to take comprehensive job brief
- Pro-actively facilitate the matching process of candidate to client requirements
- Proactively manage a database of candidates
- Ensure candidates are kept informed and receive a high level of customer service
- Telephone screen, interview and register candidates in line with company standards
- Resource/ Headhunt candidates
- Ensure that all working contractors comply with client and statutory requirements and resolve any queries regarding salary, absences or any other factors which may affect performance
- Team Player
- Extremely motivated and enthusiastic
- Highly organised, reliable and always keen to help
- Great attention to detail
- Can do attitude
- Happy and able to work as part of a team
- Integrity - ensure and maintain confidentiality of information and data at all times
- Excellent telephone manner and face to face customer service skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- A keenness and hunger for success
- Uncapped Commission
- Quarterly Bonus Incentives
- 26 Days Annual Leave - plus Bank Holidays
- Flexible Working
- Duvet Days
- Regular Weekly and Monthly Incentives
- Development / Structured Promotions based on Billings
- Quarterly and Annual High Achievers club
- Employee Health & Wellbeing Programme
If this sounds like your next role, please get in touch!!
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.