Delivery Recruitment Consultant - London
Anderselite are a unique presence in the recruitment industry and leading recruitment experts to the built environment since 1984. Now part of the Morson Group we are showered with further resources and opportunity - only afforded by a parent company which turns over £850m!
With seven regional offices we have nationwide coverage. Our dedicated teams are perfectly positioned to provide blue and white-collar, temporary contract and permanent talent to the construction, civil engineering, facilities management and rail sectors.
As such, we have some very exciting growth plans for our London office and we are looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultant / Resourcer to join our Civil Engineering team.
We are looking for a driven, enthusiastic and proactive individual to join us as Recruitment Consultant/Resourcer in our London office. This would suit someone at the start of their recruitment career or indeed someone who has strong experience and wanting to progress further. This is a delivery focused role.
Role Responsibilities -
- Must have previous recruitment/resourcing experience (as above)
- Working with existing clients to take comprehensive job brief
- Pro-actively facilitate the matching process of candidate to client requirements
- Proactively manage a database of candidates
- Ensure candidates are kept informed and receive a high level of customer service
- Telephone screen, interview and register candidates in line with company standards
- Resource/ Headhunt candidates
- Ensure that all working contractors comply with client and statutory requirements and resolve any queries regarding salary, absences or any other factors which may affect performance
- Team Player
- Extremely motivated and enthusiastic
- Highly organised, reliable and always keen to help
- Great attention to detail
- Can do attitude
- Happy and able to work as part of a team
- Integrity - ensure and maintain confidentiality of information and data at all times
- Excellent telephone manner and face to face customer service skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- A keenness and hunger for success
Commitment and hard work is rewarded with a competitive salary and generous quarterly bonus scheme, 26 days holiday (plus bank holidays), flexible working, an employee health and wellbeing programme, and other great benefits. Our company culture is second-to-none, with a real family ethos and focus on looking after every single employee.
If this sounds like your next role, please get in touch!!
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.