Customer Contact and Scheduling Manager - Barnsley
£35,000 - £45,000 + competitive benefits package
Anderselite are currently recruiting on behalf of our client Ancala Water Services for a Customer Contact and Scheduling Manager to be based in Barnsley. Ancala Water Services deliver water and wastewater services to over 1,100 sites throughout England and Wales including the £1billion 25-year Aquatrine A contract delivering water, wastewater, fire system maintenance and specialist estate management services to the Ministry of Defence.
In this role, the Customer Contact and Scheduling Manager will be responsible for leading a team of Control Centre co-ordinators. Managing the team to ensure the delivery of excellent customer service for all internal / external customers and client enquires as well as the scheduling of work to ensure that planned and reactive field-based tasks are undertaken.
This role offers a highly competitive salary and market leading benefits package and the opportunity to join a company that takes pride in delivering high-quality services. You will play a significant part in helping the company to improve revenue, reduce inefficiencies and deliver fantastic customer service.
To be considered for this Customer Contact and Scheduling Manager opportunity, you will need to have:
- Considerable experience of team leadership and successfully coaching, training and developing others.
- Excellent relationship skills with the ability to build relationships at all levels and establish credibility with all stakeholders.
- Experience of working to tight deadlines, under pressure and with evolving and/or conflicting priorities.
- Experience of operating in a fast-moving operational call centre and scheduling environment.
- Able to demonstrate a proven track record of driving sustainable performance improvements.
- Possession of a full UK driving licence and to be able to meet the criteria for security clearance (5 years UK resident) is essential.
If you are interested in this opportunity and are looking for a new challenging and rewarding role, then please apply now via the link below.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.