My client is looking for a contracts manager to join their team on a permeant basis. My client works on Fit out, refurbishment along with general build projects nationally and ideally wants to join an established but growing company that has plenty of room for an enthusiastic, knowledgeable contracts manager to bring their experience to the table.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to communicate to a high standard with all members of the team and clients. They will be required to maintain this whilst overseeing multiple contracts with a variety of directly employed operatives and subcontractors. They will be required to work closely with the divisional manager and quantity surveyors involved on their projects and will be responsible for the tendering, pricing, planning, programming, health and safety, compliance, delivery, success, and finances on all the projects they oversee or manage.
Position advantageous / requirements:
- Previous experience as a contracts manager
- Ability to undertake site surveys to scope and select appropriate solution to the issues presented
- Understanding of the importance of collating evidence for all completed works using systems such as bolster or site audit pro
- Capable of overseeing numerous projects and directly employed operatives and subcontractors.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to produce health and safety documentation in line with current legislation
- Excellent man management capabilities
- Suitable Contract management qualifications
- Desire to grow this arm of the business
- Full Time Mon-Fri
The role is circa £50k pay + 25 days holiday, car allowance etc.
If you are interested in the position please contact Harriett Green by emailing Harriett.Green@anderselite.com or calling 07979 903 543