Anderselite have been contracted to source a Planner to join a rapidly growing security business with an office based in Nottingham.
The business is a specialist provider of integrated security solutions for major clients across the UK ass far as this role is concerned but also have a worldwide presence too.
With extensive experience, deep sector knowledge, and dependable project-management capabilities, they cover markets typically in Oil & Gas, Construction, Civil & Rail and Stadia.
The role will form part of a wider commercial function responsible for delivering against our financial, commercial and programme controls on new and existing contracts, assisting the Operational and Technical Bid teams.
The primary objective is to manage, deliver and report on project change control from identification through to conclusion in line with the contract e.g. NEC 3, NEC 4, JCT. This is instrumental in delivering, and seeking to improve, our project revenue and margin expectations.
This is a new business role, engaging with Project Managers to track project delivery and identify changes to the works through good communications links, converting them to agreements with clients.
- Manage, deliver and report on project change control from identification through to conclusion in line with the contract e.g. NEC 3, NEC 4, JCT
- Control project payment processes, including analysing work completed and agreeing payments with our clients and subcontractors
- Preparing and maintaining project programmes to ensure progress is tracked and reported to the client
- Produce project programmes to assist in our bid proposals
- Utilise subcontract agreements to support successful delivery of projects
- Measure performance of projects against the agreed programme
- Performing risk and value management and cost control
- Self-driven and results-oriented with a positive outlook. Excellent organisational and communication skills are required as there is a need to be able to prioritise issues and work pro-actively with internal staff and external parties to address issues. Reliable, tolerant, and determined with the following attributes;
- Strong commercial acumen
- Strong customer focus – ability to operate at prime customer contact level typically at Senior Manager level
- Self-starter that can multi-task in a demanding UK-wide geographic environment
- Strong programme planning mind-set
- Robust knowledge of contract governance and process
- Good understanding of project planning, schedule creation and management
The role would really suit Construction or Civil candidates that have good NEC experience and have worked as a QS, Planner, Project Manager or Contracts Manager for instance.
They are offering a very good salary, package and future opportunity for growth.
If you think that this role is for you and you would like to know more or be considered for it, then please submit your CV today.