Upto £60,000 (DoE) plus car, fuel card, pension, laptop and phone
Our client is one of the fastest growing modular build contractors in the UK. The business typically work on projects ranging from £3 million through to £15 million and are on a number of public sector frameworks. The majority of their projects are within the education and healthcare sectors ranging from extensions through to new build schools.
They are now seeking a Contracts Manager to join the business, where you will initially be responsible for overseeing their flagship project throughout from demolition through to the handover of a new build primary school. As the Contract Manager you will be responsible for ensuring the projects are run to programme and within budget and manage the project teams.
- Establish good relationships with clients and all key stakeholders with a view to securing repeat business.
- Ensuring that all key deadlines are achieved.
- Ensuring quality of work is of a very high standard.
- Strict control and adherence for all Health and Safety matters
- Manage Clients expectations
- Coordinate the design
- Manage subcontractors and coordinate the works
- Programme the works
- Chair meetings
The ideal candidate will have experience working for a main contractor, overseeing education projects across the UK. As the contracts manager you will have a good understanding of various forms of contract, excellent commercial awareness, and be able to drive manage and influence programme. To apply you must hold a CSCS Black Card, SMSTS and First Aid. You will be happy to travel and works as required and will have the ability to manage multiple schemes at various stages of the construction lifecycle.