CONTRACTORS ENGINEERING MANAGER (CEM) - NORTH WEST - CONTRACT
Contractors Engineering Manager currently required to join a large Rail contractor, delivering civil engineering work across the infrastructure. Works has been secured on a number of large projects, and an experienced CEM is required to assist with developing designs and managing the engineering requirements of the schemes. This role would suit an experienced CEM, who is able to demonstrate a successful background and track record of operating as a CEM and managing CRE's.
- Over 5 years experience of working in a CEM role
- Educated to degree level or equivalent - ideally within Civil Engineering
- Able to demonstrate a successful track record of fulfilling a CEM role
- Excellent understanding of Network Rail policies and principles
- Able to work effectively with design function
- Able to demonstrate an excellent understanding of temporary works
- Must have experience of working on large scale multi-disciplinary rail projects in the UK
The role will involve:
- Overseeing all engineering requirements across a number of rail projects in the North West
- Management of the design process
- Overseeing all quality assurance
- Attending progress meeting and design review meetings
- Ensuring resource is correctly utilised across the project
- Working closely with the planning, commercial and operational functions
- Escalating any issues with the engineering team
- Contract role, negotiable rate
- Option to take a permanent salary if desired
- Long term work, based in the North West
If you are an experience CEM and would like o be considered for this role, please get in touch.
AndersElite Rail are a specialist Rail recruitment business, operating across the UK. If you have experience of working on the rail infrastructure in any capacity, please get in touch.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.