Job Title: Contract Support (Commercial Admin)
Location: Fleet, Hampshire
Sector: Rail, Civil Engineering, Construction
Type: Permanent role
Start: August / September 2023
Hours: 42 Hours Per Week (Full Time)
Salary: £25,000 to £32,000 Per Annum + Package. (Please note: We are also offering Temp to Perm roles)
** Base salary negotiable on relevant experience
Our client, a specialist Rail & Civil Engineering subcontractor within the Construction sector, is currently looking for a Contract Support (Commercial Admin), to join their Rail team on a permanent basis (Please note: Our client is also happy to look at a Temp to Perm arrangement / Temporary to Permanent role, if preferred). In this role you will support the commercial team across multiple projects, focussing on commercial and contract support, through daily monitoring and activities.
Daily duties will include but are not limited to:
- Raise Subcontractor, plant hire & material purchase orders using Oracle.
- Liaising with accounts payable to resolve supplier invoice queries.
- Tracking weekly profit for the department via our Project Managers.
- Monitor costs for each Project Team through PO’s, Credit Card, Petty Cash.
- Month End Process and Reporting.
- Ensuring Commercial Processes are being following by the team.
- Supporting Commercial Controller with any ad hoc administration.
- Compiling Work Tracker to show site staff whereabouts and active jobs.
Candidates will ideally:
- Have worked in a similar role before, supporting commercial teams with admin functions, including commercial contract support.
- Have experience writing Work Package Plans and Task Briefs.
- Have good I.T skills including the use of Microsoft Office Packages, specifically Excel.
- Have strong organisation, communication and commercial skills.
- Have worked in a busy environment.
- Be diligent and highly organised.
For more information, or to apply for this role, please contact Tim Smyth on LinkedIn or via firstname.lastname@example.org