About the Company
We are currently recruiting for a Site/Project Manager to join one of the UK’s oldest modular manufactures. The group has grown organically over the last decade and has regularly turned over circa £100 m. The Group manufacturer and install all types of modular buildings and portable accommodation working across a variety of sectors including construction, education and healthcare.
About the Role
The role will be predominantley based out of their divisional office in Essex, but due to the nature of the business you will be required to work away, typically up to 4 times a week. You will be responsible for issuing programs to the client, ensuring the projects are completed in agreed expecations and with site budget, and to the companies high standard which has been at the forefront of their growth over the last 10 year. You will be responsible for managing multiple projects between £100k and £1 million.
- To manage day to day operational aspects of a project
- To organise the delivery, craneage and installation of all units and ancillary services
- To act as an Appointed Person on installations and dismantles
- To carry out site surveys, site programs and site reports
- To carry out and supervise site installations and dismantles
- To include and organise the clarification of Health & Safety issues with the client by completion of Method Statements and Risk Assessments for each project
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working within off-site / modular construction, though this is not essential.
To apply for this role you must hold the following qualifications:
- CSCS Black (or equivalent)
- First Aid
- CPCS – Appointed Person