Up to £55,000 (DoE) and package
We are currently recruiting for a Contracts Manager to join a growing modular manufacturer, based in Yorkshire. The company currently turnover circa £8 million a year and they have a strategic growth plan in place to gradually grow the business over the next 5 years, with plans and land already acquired for a new factory.
You will be responsible for managing up to 4 projects simultaneously across the Midlands and Home Counties taking overall ownership of the project from launch to handover, ensuring that the work is completed safely, to program and within budget.
* Ensuring that all key deadlines are achieved.
* Ensuring quality of work is of a very high standard.
* Establish good relationships with clients and all key stakeholders with a view to securing repeat business.
* Strict control and adherence for all Health and Safety matters
* Manage Clients expectations
* Coordinate the design
* Manage subcontractors and coordinate the works
* Programme the works
The ideal candidate will have proven experience working as a Contracts Manager and significant experience with the modular build sector. You must have a Black CSCS Card, SMSTS and a construction related qualification.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.