CONSULTANTION SPECIALISTS - 4 Month Contract
I am currently recruiting consultation specialists on a 4 month contract to successfully develop consultation materials and reporting on activities.
- Analyse and review technical content from the project teams to ensure the correct level of detail is provided to meet Planning Act 2008 guidance.
- Verify our categorisation of material and non-material change in the consultation pack and work closely with legal to ensure the project has a robust evidence base.
- Develop consultation questions for changes proposed, considering the existing code framework to provide consistency.
- Support in development of the scope and scale of Consultation.
- Working with writers in the Comms Team to draft consultation materials.
- Assurance, governance and sign-off of content before sent to design team
- Commission the production of visuals/CGI's to support text which show proposals - in collaboration with Communications team and Architects.
- Coordinate the production of detailed documents - in collaboration with the Technical team
- Production of the final consultation report.
- To deliver parent company programme governance requirements as required
- To consider programme legacy and in all decision making in the same way as cost, risk and time
- To look for ways to encourage innovative thinking around how to improve legacy benefits
- To hold health, safety, security and welfare (HSSW) as a key programme value and to participate in the creation, development and implementation of HSSW strategies by the programme leadership team
- Developing plain English materials for, preferably, large infrastructure projects
- Working closely with a writing and editorial team on drafting content for large projects
- Liaising with teams across a diverse interdisciplinary landscape
- Engaging with key internal stakeholders in the development of consultation content
- Educated to degree standard
- Demonstrable experience of working in a major infrastructure project in a similar industry and/or to working in a matrix and dispersed team
- Preferably, experience in delivering consultations
If you are available immediately then please forward a copy of your CV in the first instance.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.