I am currently recruiting for a Project Manager at consultant level for my client in London.
You will work as part of the project management team, offering a range of skills and services to clients. Working closely with other team members you will assist in the implementation and provision of high quality consultancy advice.
Their aim is to be a partner of choice for our clients, working with them on both the operational and strategic aspects of their business. You will be expected to be responsible for the management of resources, and projects, within the team. The job offers opportunities to work across the different teams within the office, and across the business, nationwide. The right candidate will be willing to face new challenges head on, and be able to use their initiative, and experience to solve problems.
- Assist senior members of the team to deliver new projects for clients, to include new build and refurbishment of healthcare facilities,
- Core work will include undertaking site surveys to confirm scope of works, preparation of tender specifications for refurbishment projects, schedule of dilapidations, evaluation of tenders and contract administration;
- Familiarity with JCT Forms of Contract and NECs would be beneficial;
- Experience of AutoCAD advantageous, though not essential;
- Support will be given to develop skills in core areas of our business to include Business Case preparation and option appraisal analysis;
- Manage organise and update relevant data using database applications;
- Analyse and interpret estates based information that forms the basis of output reports;
- Interpret and implement instructions from the project team and Clients;
- Adhere to NHS Guidance and build a knowledge and skill set within the sector.
In order to be considered for this role you will require:
Education / Qualifications / Professional membership
- Educated to Degree Level or equivalent (building or engineering related discipline).
- Corporate Membership of a relevant professional institution Member of Association of Project Management or similar professional body.
- Over 2 years post qualification experience
- Experience in working in the NHS, other Government Departments, and construction-related profession or in a consultancy environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent numerate skills
- Ability to organize self and others
- Good knowledge and understanding of the NHS market