My client is currently looking to recruit a Healthcare Planner at Consultant level to join their team to work on a number of healthcare projects across acute, community and primary care.. They work across the UK and internationally, bringing wider system thinking and strategy as well as detailed delivery. Their end-to-end advice brings clarity to any healthcare project - and they have now delivered more than 300 in the UK alone.
They are looking for someone that has a passion to work in the Healthcare sector to contribute and lead projects focused on improving service delivery and healthcare transformation
Working closely with other team members you will assist in the implementation and provision of high quality consultancy advice.
You will be supporting the management and planning and delivery of all projects, to ensure that schemes are delivered to exceed client's expectations and are completed on time, and within budget.
- 2-3 years involved in the delivery of healthcare projects in the UK for the NHS across acute, community and primary care
- Involvement in contributing to complex healthcare infrastructure projects from pre-development to completion
- Experience of writing Outline and Full Business Cases that are aligned with the HM Treasury Green Book standards
- Previous experience of working with healthcare organisations i.e. DoH, NHSE/I and healthcare consulting
- Great presentation and communication skills
- Ability to work individually and part of a team.
It would be preferable if candidates held a Prince2 Practitioner qualification, but this is not a requirement.
Please forward a copy of your CV if you would like to be considered or alternatively contact me directly at
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.