Short-term contract – ends 30/11/22
Around £40 per hour
New opportunity for a Construction Manager to join a large, well respected construction company on a temporary contract position. You will be responsible for effectively and professionally managing the day to day on site activities of the fit out of 18no apartments/landlord areas through to completion including snagging/sign off.
We are looking for someone with relevant experience! You must possess a great attitude towards work with a flexible approach and strong communication skills.
This truly is a fantastic opportunity if you are looking to join a reputable organisation to contribute towards your professional growth and development.
- Manage the sub-contractors to ensure works are installed to programme and to the required Quality
- Manage site team who oversee subcontractors, labour and material requirements for the contract and support Project Managers with matters primarily relating to on site activities
- Ensure all works are carried out in accordance with statutory regulations, current standards and company quality assurance procedures
- Ensure good communication within the project team and manage any construction managers and supervisors in the project team. This includes supervising, conducting appraisals and assisting with any development issues
- Assist in understanding the design process and report to project manager/design team any design anomalies
- Solve site problems when they occur, providing feedback to Project Manager
What we need from you:
- Extensive knowledge and recent experience of residential fit out works in London
- Previous experience as a Senior Construction Manager on projects/construction sites.
- Management experience of multi trade contractors
- Construction related qualification to HNC level
- Managing health and safety
- Managing green/enviroment
Start date – ASAP
End date – 30th November 2022
To register your interest, please respond to this advert with a copy of your updated CV or give us a call on 02380 219108 and ask to speak to ‘Nikita’ for more information.