Commercial Clerk - FM team - Manchester
The client - A large blue chip main contractor with an excellent reputation. An award winning national contractor.
Job Title - Commercial Clerk
Max Annual Salary: £20,000 (Please remember that the Max Annual Salary is just a guideline for what the manager could pay if they find the right candidate).
Vacancy Type: Full Time Permanent
Summary of Role:
Reporting to a Senior Quantity Surveyor or Commercial Accountant the key focus should be
* Commitment to excellence and offering maximum flexibility in supporting a Commercial Accountant/Senior Quantity Surveyor, or team of Managers across the full spectrum of commercial and administrative functions.
* Assisting the commercial and operational team to comply with all Commercial and administration processes and procedures whilst ensuring a successful project outcome.
* Develop a full knowledge of our commercial processes and procedures on projects and apply best practice and continuous improvement approach to maximise returns in terms of profit.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
Commercial - Accident Damage
* Check work orders raised by the helpdesk, sites and engineers make sure AC jobs are all logged against accident damage
* Code AC jobs accordingly - Storm Damage, Break In, Fire Ext …. etc
* Upload new claims and email across all back up paperwork and details to them.
* Add all new claims to a master sheet including incident date and if we have CCTV/images
* Raise invoices from jobs that have been closed down with all costs
* Email contractors for costs and paperwork where the job is lump sum
* Send across accident damage details on a 3 monthly basis outlining best and worst sites for capturing details, incidents that have cost the most money etc.
* Answer all accident damage emails that come in to personal inbox and Accident damage inbox
* Update master sheet monthly with any recoveries, non-recoverable jobs and jobs that have been invoiced
* Accident Damage ensure that we are capturing the correct information to make the necessary recoveries from the Insurers.
* Accident Damage presentation for the monthly reviews to the client
* Make best use of knowledge management information systems. (Maximo, COINS.)
* Other Ad hoc duties with in the commercial team.
Desired: General knowledge of excel and systems including VNexus and COINs.
Understanding of the basic commercial principles would be an advantage
Desired: GCSE or NVQ equivalent
Good communication skills, and experience of working in an office
Based in Manchester
Salary around £20k
Sector - Facilities Management
How to apply:
If youre interested in this opportunity, please send a copy of your CV or call 0161 832 7577 / 07980 006 436 to discuss the opportunity further
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite.com/non-discrimination-policy