Vacancy - Civil Engineer
Locations - Plymouth
Our client is a leading consultancy that specialise in the Water Sector and have designed some of the worlds major supply and wastewater schemes, delivering huge projects for renowned UK Regulated and Non- Regulated water and energy clients.
They are currently looking to take on a Civil Engineer who has a background in the Water Industry. They are looking for you to join the Water team and to help deliver designs, strategic and advisory services on wide ranging projects within the water, wastewater and civils infrastructure market sector.
- Delivery of allocated technical assignments, work elements and work packages and other design activities
- Undertaking technical tasks in line with the company's quality, safety and project management/ engineering procedures and control
- Provision of Civil Engineering design inputs, within own area of experience/ knowledge across aspects of the company's activities and commissions
- Checking / vetting all designs before issue
- Undertaking consultancy assignments and providing advisory support to Clients and contribute to formulation of design concepts and approaches
- Maintain good relationships with Clitent's key representqatives and contribute to the marketing/ networking.
Experience & Qualifications
- Experience working within a multi- disciplinary team focussing on projects in regulated or non- regulated water business and/ or civils engineering infrastructure
- Good knowledge of the industry, managing and maintaining infrastructure assets and have up to date knowledge of environmental and sustainability issues
- You must be working towards becoming a Chartered Civil Engineer with experience in the full cycle of civil engineering
- Demonstrate skills in outline, feasibility, and detailed design skills
- Ability to deliver quality outputs and meet project timelines effectively
- Relevant engineering degree
If you are interested in this role or you know anyone open to this opportunity contact Subhan on 01135316468 or at Subhan.Hussain@anderselite.com