Vacancy - Civil Design Engineer
Location - Leeds
Our Client is a global engineering consultancy and construction company, delivering design and build in projects with clients in numerous projects across the UK.
As a renowned consultancy they are committed to providing a flexible and agile working environment that supports both employees and the needs of the business.
Anderselite are currently looking for a Civil Design Engineer for this leading consultancy with a background in Civils Framework and Industrial Building Framework to join a team and lead the design on a variety of civil and building projects across ABP's Humber ports, located in Goole, Grimsby, Hull and Immingham.
- Delivering Civil Engineering designs, managing design quality control processes and reviewing the work of others.
- Contribute to the identification and development of affordable and low carbon solutions.
- Undertake Civil engineering design including but not limited to gravity hydraulic systems, pressure pipework, earthworks, foundations, and structures.
- Co-ordinate and integrate specialist design disciplines (geotechnical, structural, MEICA etc).
- Produce technical specifications and support engagement with suppliers and subcontractors in relation to design.
- Understand the clients standards and support the Design Lead to ensure the design outputs comply with required standards.
- Engage with clients to develop relationships and enhance reputation.
- Identify opportunities to innovate and develop client's standards to achieve value and efficiencies.
- Qualified Civil Engineer.
- Experience in delivering civil engineering design within a multidisciplinary environment.
- Able to collaborate and work effectively within a multidiscipline and diverse team, and proven record in mentoring and developing junior staff in design.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
- An understanding of procurement and construction.
- Experience in the design of civils and industrial building projects.
- Good knowledge of temporary works.
- A thorough understanding of safety, environmental and quality management processes.
If you are interested and would like to know more contact Subhan on 01135316468 or at Subhan.Hussain@anderselite.com