CAD Technician - Barnsley
Circa £25,000 + competitive benefits package
Anderselite are currently recruiting on behalf of our client Ancala Water Services for a CAD Technician based in Barnsley. Ancala Water Services deliver water and waste water services to over 1,100 sites throughout England and Wales under the £1billion 25-year Aquatrine A contract delivering water, wastewater, fire system maintenance and specialist estate management services to the Ministry of Defence.
Working within the Asset Care Team responsible for the optimum whole-life asset management of water and wastewater assets, the CAD Technician will be responsible for updating pipe layout drawings and keeping asset data accurate and up to date.
This role offers a highly competitive salary and market leading benefits package and the opportunity to join an established company providing a key service within a secure sector. You will be able to make the role your own and will be joining an ambitious company with strong growth plans who will be able to provide exciting career challenges for the years ahead.
To be considered for this CAD Technician opportunity, you will need to have:
- Experience in a similar role ideally gained within the utilities sector
- Knowledge of pipe layout schematics
- Strong AutoCAD skills
- Experience of asset management systems and drawings
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Problem solving skills and the ability to innovate and adapt in difficult situations
- Full UK Driving Licence and be able to pass required security clearance checks
If you are interested in this opportunity and are looking for a new challenging and rewarding role, then please apply now via the link below.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.