Business Development Manager
£55,000 - 60,000 plus car, commission and package
We are currently recruiting for a Business Development Manager to join a off-site manufacturer who have been established for more than 50 years. During this time they have developed and enhanced their reputation as one of the market leaders providing both temporary and permanent solutions across multiple sectors.
Due to their continued growth they are now looking to develop the permanent solutions business within the South East.
- Create, develop and implement strategic market plan for individual sales area in line with company strategy.
- Analyse opportunities with current and prospective customers
- Develop key accounts identified within strategic plan to provide a long term vision of profitable business.
- Support bid writers & Tender packages
- Work in conjunction with other departments to form a successful bid team, to ensure that Tenders / quotes are prepared and sent to clients at a standard agreed by all.
- Drive the negotiation and close the sales at agreed margin levels
- Once an order is placed, attend 'launch meetings' to ensure clean order handover to design, manufacturing and operations
- Attend sales meetings, Conferences and Exhibitions on behalf of the company, promoting our solutions within the market when required
The ideal candidate will have proven sales experience within the construction industry (ideally within the modular/off-site construction). You will also have experience with both framework and tenders, targeting projects between £2 - 10 million
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite.com/non-discrimination-policy