Locations – Reading, Birmingham, or Scotland
Anderselite are working with a leading consultancy that are looking to take on Bridge Engineers that are looking to support and contribute to bridge and civil structure projects across the UK.
Hybrid and remote working is available from home.
- You will focus on technical lead and delivery of highway bridges and civil structures projects both regionally and nationally.
- You will support Associates and Director to ensure delivery of projects to timescale and budgets.
- You will mentor junior staff members.
- You will liaise both with internal and external clients.
- You will work with the design teams to ensure projects are delivered and managed sufficiently.
Experience & Qualifications
- Degree in Structural or Civil Engineering.
- Knowledge in design, assessment and construction of bridges and civil structures.
- Strong experience of MIDAS and/ or LUSAS; Eurocodes, DMRB, and MCHW.
- Experience in preparing technical documents e.g., Technical notes, Feasibility Study Reports, Assessment Reports.
- Experience of liaising and managing stakeholders, contractors, and clients.
- Support/ supervision experience of carrying out and managing all types of structural inspections.
If you are interested apply now or contact Subhan Hussain on 07561506211 for an informal chat or for more details feel free to contact by email at Subhan.Hussain@anderselite.com