Up to £32,000
We are currently recruiting for a Bid Writer/Co-ordinator to join an innovative and forward thinking housing manufacturer. The business operates nationwide and has one of the most advanced factories in the UK. As they continue to grow their business they are now recruiting for a Bid Writer to join their team working with the Pre-Construction Director and Business Development Manager
- Create content for tender packs, client information packs and manufacturing proposals.
- Client liaison with statutory bodies e.g Local Authorities
- Researching new business opportunities
- Appraising new bid opportunties to identify key requirements and liaise with internal and external stakeholders.
- Update the business CRM daily.
- Review track and respond to OJEU notices
- Client research in order to write bespoke bids
- Liaise with with client to clarify any queries, clarifications and formulate answers for PQQ and ITT
- Effectively manage bid projects milestones to ensure punctual submission of bids.
- Ensure compliance to ensure the defined bid process is maintained.
The ideal candidate will be a technically proficient bid writer with experience working within either the construction (ideally socially housing). You will have experience using various Microsoft packages and InDesing
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.