Assistant Quantity Surveyor - Fit Out
An independent, multi award winning Contractor are seeking an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to aid the delivery of bank refurbishment / fit outs.
This contractor delivers projects across the UK based in West Cheshire. Flexible working part time in the office/ part time working from home.
The successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor will have experience in High value / low value projects or fit out project experience. The Assistant Quantity Surveyor will be working closely with the Quantity Surveyors and Senior Quantity Surveyors on roles including:
* Measurement and valuation
* Administration of contracts
* Subcontract / materials orders and buying
* Obligations under the contract
* Claims, loss and expense
The successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor will be working towards (in their final year) or have attained a degree in Quantity Surveying and ideally experience on internal fit out projects (banking or commercial fit out)
Eager / ambitious / driven personality
* Understanding of Technology for project delivery
* Ability to form and develop relationships
* Good interpersonal skills
* Ability to understand financial reports and final accounts
Salary and package .
* £25,000 + £37,000 per annum
* Life Assurance
Please include your salary expectations as part of your application.
If you want to discuss please contact me on 07980 006 436 if you want to apply please email me
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.