My client is in the market for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join their Commercial team in Telford. The business is a Civil Engineering unit that is part of a large contractor. They specialise in Bridges and Reinforced Concrete based products and are specifically linked to project types in HS2 and the Highways Agency.
The business is going from strength to strength at present and have many frameworks involving HS2 and Highways in the pipeline as well as many other avenues.
What’s in the Job?
To support an established and experienced commercial team, as you develop your ability to apply knowledge gained from your studies into practical application including:
• cost management
• reporting and forecasting
• supply chain evaluation and procurement
• contract review and negotiation
• negotiation, management and administration of sub-contract accounts
• change management
• issuing contractual notifications
• negotiation and agreement of compensation events
• production and agreement of final accounts
What’s in it for me?
It is expected that we see a degree qualification or at least be working towards one. In exchange for these skills and experience they will provide a solid salary and package for the level, great progression, a very busy work environment and a smart philosophy of leaving your work at work.
If you want to be part of this growth and are seeking a new career adventure, then submit your CV today without haste to be involved.