Anderselite are currently recruiting on behalf of a tier one contractor for a graduate / assistant Estimator, Quantity Surveying candidates will also be considered.
As a new Junior Estimator, you’ll work towards establishing yourself as a proactive and solutions-orientated Estimating professional across the business. Your main work scopes will include pipelines, pumping stations, reservoirs and both water and water recycling treatment plants.
You’ll start by working closely with an experienced Estimator learning the processes, systems and methods that form the basis of good Estimating technique. Then as you become more confident your responsibilities will increase and you’ll soon be running your own Estimates.
• Assist with CAPEX estimates appropriate to the stage of the project from high level comparative estimates for optioneering to detailed bottoms up estimates for development of Target Costs
• Become familiar, and subsequently, an expert, in our estimator systems to Identify best practice and advise where efficiencies can be made.
• Embrace and champion digital delivery and standardisation to develop cost models for those items which are repeated from site to site
• Proactively maintain the cost base by assisting with latest quotations, framework rates etc
• Work closely with the Quantity Surveyors to ensure a smooth transition from Estimating into Cost Management
What we can offer:
Packages include -
• A competitive salary
• Hybrid Working
• Car/car allowance (subject to role and level of position)
• 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays (with an additional 5 days available to buy)
• Contribution Pension scheme
• Life Assurance
• Health Insurance
• Private medical Insurance
And many more benefits including – cycle to work scheme, discounts and savings Hub, kids pass etc
Looking to launch a successful career in Estimating, it would be fantastic if you hold an Engineering or QS degree or previous relevant estimating experience to add value to this role. However, more important than your educational and experience background, is your enthusiasm to learn and add value to our operations.
Possessing strong analytical skills and the ability to challenge a variety of stakeholders in a professional manner, you’ll enjoy working as part of the team and build long- lasting relationships with our project teams.
Please contact Harry Sharrard at Anderselite for more info, via LinkedIn.