Anderselite are working on behalf of a regional civil engineering contractor with over 70 years in the construction and civil engineering industry who are looking for a Buyer for their offices in Greater Manchester
Projects include civil engineering, roadworks, groundworks, highways improvement and refurbishments etc...
- Raising plant and materials orders with suppliers and entering onto database.
- Completing cost comparisons for materials.
- Updating plant and materials databases to include changes on site and all plant paperwork.
- Assisting estimating in providing materials prices for tenders.
- Checking, authorizing and querying plant and materials invoices against purchase orders.
- Working with accounts team to ensure month end deadline is met and queries are logged and recorded accurately.
- Assisting the Facility Manager in reviewing pricing agreements and suppliers.
- Inputting yard stock information against database.
- General administration duties as required
- Maintain sub-contractor database
The ideal candidate:
- Experience in the construction industry
- Full, clean driving license
- Experience in a plant hire / materials buyer role within the construction industry
- Excellent administration skills
- Good experience using Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
In return you will receive:
-Competitive salary plus package
- 35 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Profit related bonus scheme
- Workplace pension
- Accident and life cover
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.