Asset Building Surveyor | £35,000 + competitive benefits package
Anderselite are currently recruiting on behalf of our client Ancala Water Services for a field-based Surveyor to cover several sites based throughout Central / Northern England and Wales. Ancala Water Services deliver water and wastewater services to over 1,100 sites throughout England and Wales including the £1billion 25-year Aquatrine A contract delivering water, wastewater, fire system maintenance and specialist estate management services to the Ministry of Defence.
In this role, the Asset Building Surveyor will complete on-site surveying activities across the water / wastewater network, treatment and mechanical & electrical assets. Surveying activities will include asset condition grading, asbestos surveys, legionella surveys and mobile equipment inspections.
The successful candidate for this role will ideally have:
- Experience in a similar role gained within the water / waste water or a similar industry
- Asbestos awareness ideally with BOHS P405 certification
- Understanding and experience of health and safety practices with the ability to recognise risk and hazards
- An understanding of the water supply (water fitting & water quality) regulations
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload to ensure compliance with set standards, contractual requirements and to meet challenging targets and deadlines
- Possession of a full UK driving licence with the flexibility to travel and attend sites across the region; overnight stays will be required
- Working in confined spaces could be required from time to time and the physical and mental ability to complete this activity is essential
- Meet criteria to pass required security clearance checks (5 years UK resident)
This role offers a highly competitive salary and market leading benefits package as well as being provided with a company vehicle for the role inclusive of fuel card and all equipment / PPE required. The position also offers long term stable work and the opportunity to join a company with ambitious growth plans within the water industry providing exciting career opportunities for the years ahead.
If you are interested in this opportunity, then please apply now via the link below.