A growing Cardiff Architectural practice is seeking a Senior level Architectural Technician / Technologist to join their expanding team. This is an exciting opportunity for an Architectural Technician / Technologist to work on some exciting Residential and housing projects.
You must have good Revit skills but there is training is on offer for individuals that would need some extra assistance with this software. This is a key element of the job so a keen eye for detail & design will be key for the most successful Architectural Technician / Technologist.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Architectural Technician / Technologist to further their experiences and work on some exciting projects at a busy, growing practice.
Architectural Technician / Technologist Position Overview
- Produce high quality drawings on Revit software
- Working on a variety of Housing and Residential scheme Projects
- Working drawings, detailing and Building Regulations experience
- Job Running ability
- Work on multiple projects at one time
- Work alongside and assist more junior members of staff
- Understanding of BIM
- 4/5 years + experience in a similar role
- Experience of working across RIBA stages 1-7
- Live in or around the Cardiff area
- High technical standard
- Highly motivated & excellent work ethics
Architectural Technician / Technologist Position Remuneration
- Salary of £30,000 - £40,000
- Commitment to develop your personal and professional skills
- Excellent working environment
- Pension scheme
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.