I am working with a prominent and award winning employee owned architectural practise with envious growth plans. I am looking for an Architectural Technician/Technologist with a proven track record of Healthcare experience to join their diverse Cardiff Studio where you will have a real say in what they do and how they work.
Working as part of a team, you will play a pivotal role in supporting team leaders successfully achieving each stage of a project. In order to provide that support you will need to be technically competent and be fully conversant with Revit.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge of Revit is preferred although training will be provided if required. We would expect the successful candidate to fully engage with Revit and use it to support our BIM technologies and processes.
You will have:
* A desire to create and deliver great buildings
* A minimum of 5 years post qualified experience
* Proven track record in delivering accurate and technically appropriate production information
* Professional experience working in a high-quality, design and delivery focused practice
* A keen interest in large scale architectural projects, while able to manage smaller/ multiple projects alongside
* Experience of being able to run several on site projects at the same time, clearly delegating to less experienced team members
* Excellent drawing and presentation skills and the ability to explain a design idea and evolution of a concept
* An ability to build rapport, create positive relationships and work effectively with others
* Significant healthcare sector experience
* Working knowledge and experience of revit
* Degree qualified or qualified through experience
* Good interpersonal skills
* Proven ability to resolve technical challenges and produce accurate technical information
* Experience of co-ordinating the work of associated professional consultants
* Chartered status (MCIAT)
* Specification writing experience
* Ability to balance workload as the role may require you to balance more than one project at any one time
In return my client will offer a competitive salary and package with the opportunity to take part in first class training. They are able to offer a flexible work life balance to ensure their staff can be highly productive whilst ensuring the best for themselves and family.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.