Anderselite Recruitment have an exciting new vacancy available for both an Architectural Assistant to join a successful and award-winning practice based in the Gloucestershire area.
This client is a medium sized practice who serve a range of clients and projects throughout the UK. They are a BIM/ Revit driven practice with a mix of work including Education, Commercial, Residential, Mixed use and more.
For these roles you must have:
* At least 2 years UK based experience
* A varied software knowledge with Revit skills being desirable.
* The ability to hit project deadlines to the highest of standard.
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbally.
Whilst working as an Architectural Assistant you will:
* Assist in Planning applications, design and access statements and street scenes
* Deal with the planning drawings
* Communicate with all members of your design team.
* Attend site meetings.
Excellent salary and benefits package as well as ongoing training and development. If this does sound of interest please forward your cv along with some project examples and Revit work.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.