Anderselite are looking for an enthusiastic Part II Architectural Assistant to join a busy and well established studio based in Bristol.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
• A minimum of 1-2 year’s experience of working for an UK architectural practice.
• A high level of precision and attention to detail and communciation and be used to working to deadlines
• Excellent time management skills.
• Proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit, Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite.
• Confidence in both written and verbal communication with colleagues and clients.
• Knowledge of technical construction, building regulations and tender package experience.
For the right candidate, we offer the opportunity to work on an exciting range of high-end residential properties and developments. The role offers the opportunity for personal development; a competitive salary and a positive working environment.