Do you want to work for a multi award winning property and construction consultancy where you will be involved in projects that are rich and diverse, spanning many different building types and sectors?
Due to the recent success of this clients architecture team, they are now in an exciting period of growth with new opportunities for talented Architectural Assistants to join their team in Bristol. The team forms part of an established multidisciplinary office and will see the continued development and expansion of their architecture capabilities.
They are a Multidisciplinary business with a developing reputation for delivering world class projects that are refined, sustainable and functional, which withstand the test of time in terms of style, performance and user needs. Their projects include education buildings, technical facilities, hotels, leisure, workplace and private one-off commissions.
Role and Responsibilities
* Assistance with formulating the brief and communicating the brief effectively to colleagues as required
* Carry out studies and design proposals for review
* Cooperate with other members of the design team
* Ensure design proposals conform to the latest building regulations and technical standards
* Providing a practical and methodical approach to solving problems, working to fixed budgets and working within deadlines
* Assistance with planning applications, Building Regulations
* Inspection of building work on site
Experience and Skills Required
* Strong design and technical skills - Revit experience is preferable
* Advanced 3D capabilities
* Part 1 qualified Architectural Assistant
To be successful in this role, you will need to be an excellent communicator who can articulate complicated issues between our clients and our highly skilled project teams. You will also need to show ambition and a willingness to learn whilst demonstrating a high level diligence and organisational skills.
They invest heavily in their biggest assets ........people and reward extremely competitively with an excellent work/ life balance as well as benefits package and highly paid salary.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.