I am working with a prominent and award winning employee owned architectural practise with envious growth plans. I am looking for an Architect with a proven track record of designing and delivering projects to join their diverse Winchester Studio where you will have a real say in what they do and how they work.
Working as part of a team, you will play a pivotal role in supporting team leaders successfully achieving each stage of a project. In order to provide that support you will need to be technically competent and be fully conversant with Revit.
The ideal candidate will be:
* A desire to create and deliver great buildings
* 0- 3 years post qualified (ARB) experience working in a high quality, design and delivery focused practice
* A keen interest in large scale architectural projects, being prepared to undertake CPD as part of the role
* Ability to work collaboratively in a multi-disciplinary team - building rapport and creating positive relationships
* Excellent drawing and presentation skills and the ability to explain a design idea and evolution of a concept
* Ability to provide professional guidance to design and construction teams
Managing client relationships is key to this role and will include:
* Becoming involved at any stage of the process seeing multiple or complex projects through from start to finish, to satisfaction of client, in profit and on time
* Support Lead Architect in developing initial proposals detail design (in conjunction with a small team)
* Demonstrating awareness of own impact on others within other teams or business area
* Contributing to winning new work
* Generating good PR for the practice
* Educated to at least RIBA Part 3 level with 0-3 years professional experience
* Good interpersonal skills to include an understanding of the sensitivities when communicating with and presenting to clients
* Ability to balance workload as the role will require you to focus on more than one project at a time
* Strong Revit and AutoCAD skills
* Knowledge of Photoshop and InDesign
* Demonstrable experience of collating and organizing technical information, preparing drawings, plans and documents (technical detailing will be crucial)
* Ability to contribute to design stage risk assessment
* Managing client relationships is key to this role and will include:
* Knowledge and experience of working in the healthcare sector
In return my client will offer a competitive salary and package with the opportunity to take part in first class training. They are able to offer a flexible work life balance to ensure their staff can be highly productive whilst ensuring the best for themselves and family.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.