Hillington, Glasgow – G52 area
£10.50 to £11.50 per hour PAYE
8am to 4:30pm Monday to Friday
long-term contract (possibility of extension or to progress into a permanent role)
New opportunity for an Administrator to join a large, well respected construction company within their Telecoms division on a temporary to potentially permanent position.
You will be supporting a telecoms account to ensure all planned works are completed and updates are received and recorded in a timely manner. You will be communicating with the field management teams throughout the working day, balancing out workloads using bespoke systems, with the delivery of the 1st time customer experience and building internal relationship.
We are looking for someone with experience in a similar environment! You must possess a great attitude towards work with a flexible approach and be proficient with MS packages. Previous Administration and strong communication skills is an absolute necessity. Knowledge/background of telecoms is preferred.
This is a fantastic opportunity if you are looking to join a reputable organisation to contribute towards your professional growth and development.
Role requirements -
- Fulfil administrative support for the Pre Works unit.
- Monitoring and update of programme to maintain accuracy including failures and escalations
- Job receipt and validation including liaison with client as appropriate.
- Accurately raising build referrals and updating systems
- Liaising with planning team to ensure all works in action are booked in
- Support other back office functions when required
- Any other reasonable activities, tasks or duties as may be required to meet the ongoing or changing needs of the business
Start date – ASAP
End date – January 2023 but potential extension/temp to perm for the right candidate
To register your interest, please respond to this advert with a copy of your updated CV or give us a call on 02380 219108 and ask to speak to ‘Nikita’ for more information.