Our client is a Construction Consultancy with 5 offices throughout the UK. They are currently looking for a reliable office Administrator based in either their Leeds or Sheffield office to support their teams based in the North of England.
You will be responsible for administration tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff have adequate support to work.
* Drafts, formats, and prints relevant documents including audio and copy typing
* Manages correspondence by answering emails and sorting mail
* Create and maintain filing and other office/business systems
* Create and update records and databases
* Support the bid administration and business compliance functions
* Arranges meetings and events by scheduling appropriate meeting times, booking rooms, and planning refreshments
* Keep stock of office supplies and place orders when necessary
* Assist colleagues whenever necessary both in the office base but also across other offices and divisions
* Photocopies and files appropriate documents as needed both hard copy and electronic
* Liaise with external suppliers for a range of functions
* Support to website functions and social media profiles via external providers
* Keep diaries and arrange appointments/travel arrangement for staff
* Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
* Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
* Excellent organisational and record keeping skills
* Familiarity with office management procedures
* Proficient with Microsoft Office packages
* Ability to plan your own work, use your initiative and meet deadlines
* Manage pressure and conflicting demands and prioritise tasks and workload
* Ability to work without supervision and on own initiative
* Knowledge of procedures in relation to confidential information
This is a key role as the office administrator supports the key running of the companies offices and contributes to business compliance and driving sustainable growth.
Our client offers flexible working and a mix between home and office working along with the flexibility on hours etc.
For further information on this role please contact Claire Pattison on 07715 104398.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.