We are currently seeking an Administrator to work on a 6 month contract covering maternity cover (possibility for extended contract/permanent post if work continues to increase).
Our client is a construction company that requires an experienced administrator to assist their Framework Manager with standard office admin tasks :
* Prepare site files / job packs
* Produce I-Track data packs
* Support & assist Works Delivery Managers in tracking estimates and completions via production of weekly
reportable KPI charts
* Assist in maintaining and ordering of all office sundries including servicing & supplies
* Process, track & report on completed / finalised jobs
* Produce & submit completion packs to the client upon completion of physical works including uploading all
compliant site paperwork to the relevant job folder
* Process buried services requests / F10 Notifications requests as required
* Reception / switchboard cover and general clerical support to include word processing, filing, scanning, daily
maintaining internal trackers and archiving
* Use of internal / External bespoke software - including Insight / Monitor / I-Track / Structures dashboard to
Candidates will have a strong admin background, with proven IT skills, good communication skills and able to work as a team.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.