Our client, a local construction company is seeking to employ an Administrator to be based in their Sheffield office (S9).
You will be responsible for helping the Framework Manager with the administrative duties of the division.
* Prepare site files / job packs
* Produce I-Track data packs
* Support & assist Works Delivery Managers in tracking estimates and completions via production of weekly
reportable KPI charts
* Assist in maintaining and ordering of all office sundries including servicing & supplies
* Process, track & report on completed / finalised jobs
* Produce & submit completion packs to the client upon completion of physical works including uploading all
compliant site paperwork to the relevant job folder
* Process buried services requests / F10 Notifications requests as required
* Reception / switchboard cover and general clerical support to include word processing, filing, scanning, daily
maintaining internal trackers and archiving
* Use of internal / External bespoke software - including Insight / Monitor / I-Track / Structures dashboard to
* Produce and communicate internal reports to Works Delivery Managers / Framework Manager to ensure
compliant paperwork is provided in set deadlines to maintain KPI's
* Collate and submit periodic KPI data, such as sub-contract hours, LTIFR data, HAVS sheets, accident and
general safety information
* Provide administrative support to various teams across the Framework as needed in order to support the
* Submit & monitor Task Cancellations and lost shift trackers to the client
* Process Land Registry enquiries on request
* Any other duties as may reasonably be required
Candidates will have considerable previous admin experience, NVQ L3 in business admin or similar, be well organised and ideally have experience of working within the rail or construction industry.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.