An excellent opportunity has arisen for Trainee Recruitment Consultants within our London office.
Whilst you gain your knowledge and experience within the construction recruitment industry, it will be your job to support a principal recruitment consultant with the sourcing of construction staff for our leading clients.
This includes candidate name gathering, interviewing, candidate management, database maintenance and ensuring quality assurance compliance.
Typically, you'll be carrying out the below duties:
- Source and select candidates
- Advertise roles to potential candidates
- Identify skills to match appropriately with vacancies
- Negotiate contracts and new starter packs
- Deal with general queries relating to contracts, pay, logistics etc
To be a good resourcer, you must:
- Have good communication skills
- Be able to gain people's confidence and put them at ease
- Be persuasive, persistent and patient
- Be able to cope with pressure
- Be flexible and adaptable
- Have a mature personality
- Have good organisational and administrative skills
- Have the ability to prioritise
- Have good IT skills
- Be able to work to deadlines
If you are interested in a career in recruitment and want to work for one of the leading companies in the UK, please send a full CV along with a statement as to why you would be suitable.
CDI AndersElite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite .com /non-discrimination-policy